Social media scams
Social media networks have expanded significantly throughout the past 10 years. Along with that, a large number of scamming techniques have developed as well. The employees should be mindful of these scamming techniques, which include fake pages, phishing techniques, click-jacking, and rogue applications. These scams are linked with all social media networks including Facebook and Twitter.
Along with that, you should also keep the following web-browsing tips in your mind to overcome hassle.
- Never click on a link or an advertisement that looks fishy.
- Interact only with the websites that you can trust.
- Never click on links found in your emails.
- Make sure that you are not using any non-fraudulent sites.
- Always be careful with online devices.